Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Making Money Online (Just got PAID!!!) - Part 2

I just got my very first payment Cash.Zeropricetags! Here is my proof of payment!


http://cash.zeropricetags.com/?REF=17371


The payment was really fast approval! It took about 30 minutes to approve and for it to be deposited into my PayPal Account. I was very anxious and I was constantly logging in and out just to see if my payment went through and it finally did =).

Now you’re wondering “Ralph, how did you do this?” Well I am here to inform you on how I made it possible and you too can make it possible as well.

Well how does this work? It’s the same way on how I had explained it on my first post about OrderCash4free.

Once again you sign up under my referral link and complete one offer. Then after that you need to get at least 3 other referrals for them to sign under you.

Now you’re wondering on “How do I get referrals?”

Well you can get friends, family, co-workers or whoever you think would be interested. Just remember one account per household because if there were two, your account would be considered fraud because they have a way of checking IP Addresses.

None of my friends, family or co-workers wants to sign up. Now what?

Well there are really great websites out there who are also looking for referrals for their sites as well. I suggest www.freeipodguide.com and www.anything4free.com. Go to "trades". On these sites you will see many people looking to trade for cash, referral for referral. I WARN you BEFORE you get into this, I suggest you sign under my referral links before you do anyone else’s site whom you do not know.

There are a lot of people who ask you to do their site in return they will do yours, but in reality they do nothing for your site at all, so be careful. So I suggest that you do referrals under me in that case you can get the hang of things and I can walk you through in each and every step of the way.

If you are truly interested in signing up let me know and I can help you out. Also I will pay you $20 if you sign up under my referral and complete an offer.

Another website I am currently working is called TreasureTrooper, which is a GPT (get paid to) website or DIY (do it yourself site). This a pretty cool website, the minimum payout is $20. I have reached the minimum payout and I will be posting my proof of payment as soon as I get my check.

Also Im currently working on CashCrate, the minimum payout for this website is $10. Ill post my proof of payment once I also get my check as well.


Join my referral links if you do decide to join. Thank You

Some of you may say “I rather just work” well hey I was just spreading the word for those who would like to make a little side cash this is a really good way to earn some money. I just wish that I started doing these websites in the beginning of the summer.


No comments: